-My Dad, mum and my 3 sisters
-TJ FIESTA FLUTE SECTION!
-TJ PAE FLUTE SECTION!
-Making powerpoints!!
-Tutoring wei jun and hilary!!
-hsc flute and piccolo section 2007
-hsc flutes generation 2!! =D
-MBSCO and HSC flutes Juniors
} The piccoluterhuist wishes- =D
Aim: get into
TEMASEK
Junior
College
with 6-10 points.
-Get good results for O LEVELS!!(AAAAAAAAAA. well, can get into TJ i guess!) -Get good results for prelims-->top 20 in 2007[9TH IN CLASS! AAAAAAAAA] -Learn to be a much much better SL who leads his section BETTER
-learn to express myself BETTER
-making better first impressions? ayee -new mp3=)
-Sit the hot air balloon near bugis with my FLUTE SECTION GENERATION 2 06 =D
-Sit the reverse bungee at clark quee with Kian Hao and william( My cousins =) )
-to lead my juniors well
-play flute 1/2 in JC well!
-pimple-free
-Be more satisfied wif my life
-Play Piccolo
-A card from section wishing me happy birthday
-play stars and stripes piccolo solo
-A card from 3E1/2e4 wishing me happy birthday
YAY I FINALLY FOUND IT! MY NODAME THEME SONG! heh!
hachijuu hachi no bamen no naka ni
chirabatta oto saki atsumeta te
kotoba ni naranai omoi narabeta
gosenfu no ue ni oikoshita hibi
kousa shiteiku
sando wo kasane
koko ni hibikasete
utau you ni massugu ni
uta no ue wo nobiteiku
hoka ni wa nani mo dekinai
toki no subete atsuke nagara
jiyuu ni toki hanatareta
sunao ni kake meguru yubi
owari naki kuresshendo wa fukaku
dare ka no moto e mukau
me no mae ni hirakareta sekai
kuri kaesu atarashii pureryuudo
hachijuu hachi no yume monogatari
otoshita kyuufu kawaru haamonii
shizuka ni sotto todoeta iki
irubeki katachi tori modosu made
saki kesareru sando wo kasane
koko ni hibikasete
utau tabi ni shinjiteita uta no soba wo hazurete iku
intenpo de tsumazuite
tsurete iku soukyou no naka e
hiki kaesu michi ga kieru
ugokasareru nami ga chikaku
ushinatta koe no merodi dare ka no moto e mukau
me no mae wo tozashite iku tobira kanashimi wa
tsumi agerareta echuudo
ishiki mo naku togarasete tsukanda kara furi kitta
itsumademo wasurenai de utau hodoku kokoro no mama
utau you ni massugu ni uta no ue wo nobite yuku
owari naki kuresshendo wa fukaku
dare ka no moto e
suteeji no hachi no pianisuto e
ikiru koto konna uta no subete
ima kono me no mae ni hirakareta sekai
kuri kaesu atarashii pureryuudo
Seeing the weather this few days, I think i am gonna get sick pretty soon. Sigh.
Juz saw a movie called " sorry teacher" Or"dui bu qi lao shi" The teacher is chen li ping. Nvm, I've learnt alot of things from the movie. Yup, and i realised a lot too.
Firstly, about the dropping the pic thing. I should not balme it on my 1am sleep. yup, hil was right. I shouldnt find anything to blame on but myself. Teaching and tutoring hilary and wei jun is 1 of my responsibilities. yup. And juz becoz i cannot cope wif 1 doesnt mean that i muz blame it on the other. So ya, I shouldnt blame it on my 1am sleep. BUt i should blame myself for not managing my time well. Sorry, hil. sorry wei jun. Guess i am juz too rash.
Secondly, I find myself very tired, restless very erm, juz screaming my heart out.. I am tired physically, mentally, everywhere. Emotionally, I dunno how to start the term nxt week. I look at my section, i look at myself, and i think that i am deproving in my flute playing. yup, I think cos i've been neglecting it. I am juz too engrossed in playing the pic. And when i look at the section, i feel very bad, i feel very sorry to the seniors, I think i am not doing a good job wif the section at all. sigh, sometimes, i really really wish that i can be a much better player and can lead the section in a much better way, and i am super worried for kai ping, it is already september, and she is playing quite, erm how to put it, Not up to standard of wad should the sec 1s be playing now. I am already going very crazy, I dunno how to plan my time, I am super tired, super dead, But looking at it I've got so sos osososoosososososos many many responsibilities to hold, Piccolo, flute sl, the class blog webmaster, and sigh, many. yup. I am already going crazy, I wanna put down everything, go to a place, like erm, no stress and all that. sigh. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thirdly, I dunno whether i should continue on wif prefects not. My mum has already helped me to write a letter of resignation. But then, i've got mixed feelings bout this. I feel like staying, is cos, i still have my sec 1 juniors-Yun han and mark wee. Every time i see them doing duty, training them has been very fun. And its like only 1 more yr from now to get those cca points. BUt i feel like leaving, cos i got gastric probems, I hate the board as there are many ap and bossy pp inside and those buay hiao bai(learnt from elina) people inside, and as that head prefect said right in my face, " WE DONT NEED STATUES IN THE BOARD!", and since to her, I am only a "statue" Myself leave the board. Next, People like Alicia got promoted to assistant vice head, I everytime also see her slack, never do duty, and so rude to every body, and i am still juz a lowly prefect. ALmost all sec 3s got at least senior prefect, and i am still a damn freagin prefect.